|Ceramiclean - Tile & Grout Cleaner, Gallon|
|Cleaner for ceramic tile, grout, porcelain tile and even terra cotta. This Tile Cleaner is non-acidic and simple to use. It's unique streak-free formula is ideal for residential and commercial use. It cleans floor tile, tile walls, tile countertops and it can be used in kitchens and bathrooms. It will even remove mildew stains from grout. Ceramiclean® penetrates through dirt and has a terrific clean fragrance. |
Shipping Details >>|
|Total Order Amount
|$0.01 - $24.99
|$25.00 - $34.99
Review this product
Wet Mopping or Sponge Mop (Ceramic Tile and Porcelain Surfaces):
- Dilute CERAMICLEAN 1-2 ounces per gallon of warm water.
- Apply solution with a clean Mop or sponge.
- Let solution dry on the surface.
- Rinsing is not necessary.
- Dilute CERAMICLEAN at 1-2 ounces per quart of warm water.
- Spray onto the surface and let it set for one minute.
- Wipe off with a clean soft cloth.
- Dilute CERAMICLEAN 4-6 ounces per quart of warm water.
- Apply the CERAMICLEAN to the grout and let it stand for three minutes.
- Begin scrubbing the grout with a short soft bristled brush.
- Wipe off with a clean and dry terry cloth towel.
Ceramiclean is a powerful, but gentle concentrated Tile Cleaner for ceramic tile, grout, porcelain tile and even terra cotta. This Tile Cleaner is non- acidic and simple to use. It's unique streak-free formula is ideal for residential and commercial use. It cleans floor tile, tile walls, tile countertops and it can be used in kitchens and bathrooms. It will even remove mildew stains from grout. Ceramiclean penetrates through dirt and has a terrific clean fragrance.
- Always test a small area before using to assure compatibility.
- Test Area: Apply CERAMICLEAN to a small area at the project site in accordance to the manufacturers directions of the bottle label. Be sure to record all the test results including coverage and stain prevention.
- Natural stone should be protected with STONE SPRAY-N-SEAL.
Approximate Sq. Ft. Gallon (3.785 Liters) Coverage:
- Mopping: Ceramic & Porcelain Tile 32,000 sq. ft.
- Ceramic Tile (Automatic Scrubbing) 44,000 sq. ft.
- Unglazed Porcelain Tile (Mopping) 26,000 sq. ft.
- Ceramic Tile
- Porcelain Tile
- Quartz surfaces
- Sanded Grout
- Excellent hard water tolerance
- Fast acting
- Will remove stubborn soils quickly
- Fragrance free
- Is safe for use on food handling surfaces
- Will not precipitate in hard water
SCI guarantees complete satisfaction of its products. If not completely satisfied with the performance of the product, when used as directed and the surface has been tested first, contact Stone Care International, Inc. for a refund of the purchase price or a replacement by another SCI product. Determining the suitability of the product for any intended purpose shall be solely the responsibility of the user. There are no warranties, express or implied, including those of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose which extend beyond the description on the product label.
- Keep all chemicals out of the reach of children.
- May cause gastrointestinal, eye or skin irritation. Do not drink and avoid eye and skin contact.
- If eye contact is made, rinse with water for 15 minutes and call a physician if symptoms continue.
- If swallowed, drink 2-3 glasses of water and call a physician immediately.
- For emergencies, call 1-800-535-5053.