|Clean EnCounters Kit|
While Supplies Last
Spray and wipe to clean natural stone surfaces, solid surfaces, quartz surfaces and laminate surfaces. Degreases and cleans without streaking and never leaves a residue. Safe for kitchen use. Ready to use.
Shipping Details >>|
|Total Order Amount
|$0.01 - $24.99
|$25.00 - $34.99
Review this product
Spray Cleaning: (Countertops, Tabletops, Vanities, Walls & Columns)
- Simply spray it on and wipe it off with a soft absorbent cloth.
- For heavily soiled areas, spray it on and let it set for two minutes and then wipe it off with a soft, clean absorbent cloth.
Clean EnCounters is perfect for all kitchen countertop surfaces in one terrific product. It's streak free formula leaves kitchen countertops sparkling clean after each use. Use Clean EnCounters daily for cleaning granite countertops, Corian®, Silestone®, Formica®, marble vanities, concrete countertops, and all brands of solid surfaces, engineered stone, and laminates. Simply spray and wipe. Clean EnCounters is also safe for food-handling surfaces and there is no rinsing required.
- Always test a small area before using to assure compatibility.
- Test Area: Apply the MARBAMIST to a small area at the project site in accordance to the manufacturers directions of the bottle label. Be sure to record
- Natural stone should be protected with STONE SPRAY-N-SEAL Penetrating Sealer.
Natural stone surfaces such as:
- Sensa™ Marble
- Terra Cotta
Solid surfaces such as:
Laminates such as:
Quartz surfaces such as:
- No mixing is required.
- Comes ready to use in a safe and economical formula.
- Does not register any alkalis, acids, or abrasives that will harm the stone.
- Contains a unique ingredient that will penetrate and dissolve oil and grease residues from stone in kitchens.
- Will not streak or leave any residue on the surface.
- Is safe on food handling surfaces.
- Non-flammable, Non-toxic, Non-corrosive.
- It's colorless ready to use formula is pH7 balanced and streak free.
- Citrus fragrance
- Keep all chemicals out of the reach of children.
- May cause gastrointestinal, eye or skin irritation. Do not drink and avoid eye and skin contact.
- If eye contact is made, rinse with water for 15 minutes and call a physician if symptoms continue.
- If swallowed, drink 2-3 glasses of water and call a physician immediately.
- For emergencies, call 1-800-535-5053.