|Counterrific - Ready-To-Use Disinfectant, 8oz|
|While Supplies Last|
Counterrific™ is a ready to use stone disinfectant that is EPA registered for use on natural stone surfaces. Counterrific is a ready to use formula that disinfects sealed stone surfaces such as granite countertops, marble, limestone, and all other stones. It is also ideal for ceramic tile. Counterrific can be used in kitchens and bathrooms for residential and commercial use.
Shipping Details >>|
|Total Order Amount
|$15.00 - $24.99
|$25.00 - $39.99
Review this product
Disinfecting Stone & Tile Surfaces:
- Spray Counterrific onto the surface, thoroughly wetting surfaces.
- Spray 6-8 inches from surface, rub with brush, sponge or cloth. Do not breathe spray.
- Cover or remove all food products. Treated surfaces must remain wet for 10 minutes. Wipe with a sponge or cloth or allow to air dry.
Sanitizing Stone & Tile Surfaces:
To sanitize food contact articles regulated by 21CFR 178.1010
- Scrape, flush or presoak articles (whether movable or stationary) to remove gross food particles and soil.
- Thoroughly wash articles with an appropriate detergent or cleaner.
- Rinse articles thoroughly with clean water.
- Sanitize articles with a use-solution of 1.0 part Counterrific to 1.0 part water (200 ppm active). Articles that can be immersed must remain in solution for at least 60 seconds.
- Articles too large for immersing should be thoroughly cleaned by rinsing, spraying or scrubbing.Remove immersed articles from solution to drain and then air-dry. Non-immersed items should be allowed to air-dry also.
*It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
- Always test a small area before using to assure compatibility.
- Test area: Apply the COUNTERRIFIC™ to a small area at the project site in accordance to the manufacturer's directions on the bottle label. Be sure to record all the test results including coverage and stain prevention.
- Always let COUNTERRIFIC™ set for a minimum of five minutes to allow it to activate on the germs.
- Only use soft clean cloth or paper towel to wipe down walls and vanities.
- Never mix with water.
- Keep all chemicals out of the reach of children.
- Have MSDS sheets accessible at all times.
- All kitchen and bathroom stone surfaces should be protected with STONE SPRAY-N-SEAL Penetrating Sealer to help prevent bacteria and mildew from growing on the stone surface.
Approximate Sq. Ft. Coverage:
- Polished Marble & Granite (Spraying) 1,800 sq ft
- Sealed Marble
- Sealed Granite
- Sealed Slate
- Sealed Terra Cotta
- Sealed Limestone
- Sealed Terrazzo
- Glazed Ceramic Tile
- Glazed Porcelain Tile
- Cross Cut
- Bush Hammered
- Safe on food-handling surfaces.
- Will not dull, etch, or harm the stone surface.
- Mildew staining and growth can be prevented by using COUNTERRIFIC™ on a regular basis.
- Will eliminate odor causing bacteria in bathrooms if used properly.
- Will eliminate food bacteria on kitchen countertops.
- Ready to use spray formula.
- Does not burn or corrode the stone surface.
- Its non-staining clear formula is 6.4pH balanced and non-abrasive.
- Has been cleared under 40 CFR 180.94 (a) for use on food-contact surfaces and articles or can be used on food contact surfaces at a dilution rate of 1:1 or 230 ppm active.
- No rinsing is required.
- Kills Salmonella enterica, escherichia coli and listeria monocytogenes. Counterrific™ has been cleared under 40 CFR 180.940 (a) for use on food-contact surfaces and other food-contact articles at a concentration of 230 ppm active.
- Hard-water tolerant.
SCI guarantees complete satisfaction of its products. If not completely satisfied with the performance of the product, when used as directed and the surface has been tested first, contact Stone Care International, Inc. for a refund of the purchase price or a replacement by another SCI product. Determining the suitability of the product for any intended purpose shall be solely the responsibility of the user. There are no warranties, express or implied, including those of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose which extend beyond the description on the product label.
- Infotrac Emergency 1-800-535-5053.
- Get to a physician immediately. Have physician determine if patient's condition allows for induction of vomiting or evacuation of the stomach (NEVER GIVE ANY FLUIDS BY MOUTH TO AN UNCONSCIOUS PERSON).
- Skin: Wash with gentle soap and water.
- Eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advise.
- Inhalation: Remove from area to fresh air.
- If any discomforts continue, call a physician for treatment.