|FPP Stain Remover - Food Stains, 2 Gallons|
|Stone Care poultice powders are designed to reabsorb food stains out of all natural stone surfaces including granite, marble, limestone, slate, travertine, terra cotta, soapstone, flag stone and concrete. It even absorbs mildew stains out of grout. Stone Care's line of stain removers consist of oil stain removers, mildew stain removers, ink stain removers, and food stain removers. |
Shipping Details >>|
|Total Order Amount
|$0.01 - $24.99
|$25.00 - $34.99
Review this product
- Identify the type of stain and select the correct SCI Poultice Powder.
- Clean area first with distilled water.
- Mix the poultice with water to create a thick peanut butter consistency. Replace water with SCI's Stone Quest for old or more difficult stains.
- Apply the poultice over the stained area only.
- Cover the paste with plastic wrap. Tape the corners with an easy-to-remove tape.
*Put a few pin holes in the plastic wrap.
- Let dry 24 to 48 hours.
- Once the paste has hardened, remove the plastic wrap.
- Gently remove the dried paste with a plastic scraper.
- Clean with Marbamist.
- Reseal area with Stone Spray-N-Seal.
- Test a small area before using to determine if the poultice is appropriate.
- Test Area: Apply the POULTICE POWDER to a small area at the project site in accordance to the manufacturers directions on the bottle label. Be sure to record all the test results including coverage and stain prevention.
- Terra Cotta
- Sanded Grout
- Cross Cut
- Bush Hammered
- Simple and safe to use stain removal system that does not require mixing harsh solvents.
- Just mix with solution to a paste form and apply.
- Most surfaces will retain their original finish.
- Powdered Formula
- Absorbs Quickly
- Just mix with water
SCI guarantees complete satisfaction of its products. If not completely satisfied with the performance of the product, when used as directed and the surface has been tested first, contact Stone Care International, Inc. for a refund of the purchase price or a replacement by another SCI product. Determining the suitability of the product for any intended purpose shall be solely the responsibility of the user. There are no warranties, express or implied, including those of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose which extend beyond the description on the product label.
- Eyes: Immediately flush thoroughly with water for 15 minutes; occasionally lifting upper and lower lids. Call physician if irritation persists.
- Skin: Wash with soap and water; rinse thoroughly; call physician if symptoms persist.
- Inhalation: Remove victim from area of exposure and take to fresh air; give artificial respiration as needed, call physician if symptoms persist.
- If person is conscious and alert, flush mouth and nasal passages with water. Do not use excess fluids. Lightly rinse.
- Ingestion: Call a physician or poison control immediately. Do not induce vomiting. If victim is conscious, give plenty of water to drink. If person is unconscious, get medical attention immediately.