|International Stone Polish - Countertop Polish, Quart|
|Polishes and protects marble countertops, marble vanities, granite countertops, marble shower walls, marble columns and all other types of natural stone countertops. International Stone Polish® enhances the beauty of polished stone surfaces. Safe on food handling surfaces. Not for floor use. Helps prevent dulling, glass rings and shower wall streaks. |
Shipping Details >>|
|Total Order Amount
|$0.01 - $24.99
|$25.00 - $34.99
Review this product
Applying the Polish (Tabletops, Countertops, Walls, Vanities & Columns):
- Spray surface with MARBAMIST and wipe off with a soft clean cloth.
- Shake polish bottle first.
- Rub the polish to the stone surface in a circular motion with a dry soft towel.
- Let the polish dry to a haze.
- Buff off the polish with a dry soft dry cloth in a circular motion.
- If a haze remains on the surface after polishing, remove it by spraying MARBAMIST on to the surface and wipe clean.
- Always test on a small area before using to determine if the product is applicable.
- Test Area: Apply the INTERNATIONAL STONE POLISH to a small area at the project site in accordance to the manufacturers directions of the bottle label. Be sure to record all the test results including coverage and stain prevention.
- Polished Limestone
- Polished Agglomerates
- High Honed
- Allows the stone to release natural moisture vapors.
- Works fast.
- Will not alter the crystalline structure of the stone.
- Is safe food handling surfaces.
- Safe for food handling surfaces
- Excellent water repellant
- Water based
- Excellent hard water tolerance
- Fast drying
SCI guarantees complete satisfaction of its products. If not completely satisfied with the performance of the product, when used as directed and the surface has been tested first, contact Stone Care International, Inc. for a refund of the purchase price or a replacement by another SCI product. Determining the suitability of the product for any intended purpose shall be solely the responsibility of the user. There are no warranties, express or implied, including those of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose which extend beyond the description on the product label.
- For emergencies refer to MSDS sheet and call 1-800-535-5053.
- If swallowed, DO NOT INDUCE VOMITING. Call a physician or a poison control center immediately.
- If inhalation is excessive, get person to fresh air. If unconscious, call a physician immediately.
- If contacted with eyes or skin, rinse with water for 15 minutes. Call a physician if symptoms continue.
- This product can be harmful or fatal if swallowed.
- Keep all chemicals out of the reach of children and animals.
- Keep away from heat, sparks, and open flames.