|Sealer Pro, Water Based, Gallon|
|SEALER PRO™ is a water based penetrating sealer that protects natural stone surfaces from staining. It is wonderful for stone countertops, floors, walls, and vanities. It has a special blend of polymers that bond to the stone and creates a water and oil repellant membrane to prevent staining, yet it allows the stone to breath and release moisture vapors. It is safe for interior and exterior use.|
The natural colors and patterns of natural stone are safely protected with SEALER PRO. The most important part of natural stone is the interior. SEALER PRO is designed to provide protection to preserve the natural color minerals and bonding agents of stone. It penetrates through the surface to provide a durable water repellant base in the stone. SEALER PRO will not harm the contact of installation membranes.
Shipping Details >>|
|Total Order Amount
|$0.01 - $24.99
|$25.00 - $34.99
Review this product
Preparing the Surface:
All surfaces must be clean and free from debris and remain dry for 6-12 hours before the application of SEALER PRO and remain dry for 24-48 hours after the application. 48 Hours provides the best protection. Floor surface temperature must be above 50 degrees F and below 90 degrees F.
Sealing Procedures for Countertops, Floors, Vanities & Walls:
- *Always test first in a small area for desired results before applying to entire surface.
- If your surface has any topical waxes or stains, they must be removed before sealing.
- Be sure that the surface is dry and clean before sealing. Surface must be dry for a minimum of 6 to 12 hours before sealing. It is safe to lightly clean the stone before sealing.
- Pour the Sealer directly onto the stone surface.
- Liberally spread the sealer on the surface using a dry, white terry cloth towel. The sealer may form a foaming/bubbling sensation while applying it.
- After five minutes, wipe off excess sealer.
- For more absorbent stones, apply one more application five minutes after the first application.
- If excess dries on the surface, apply more sealer onto the surface and wipe off immediately with a clean dry terry cloth towel. For large stone floors, excess can be buffed off with a clean white buffing pad or an all cloth bonnet pad.
- Floor surfaces may be walked on 4 hours after application. For best curing results, keep surface dry for 24-48 hours after application. 48 hours will provide best protection.
- General cleaning of floor surfaces use MARBALEX®
- General cleaning of countertops, tabletops, vanities and walls use MARBAMIST® or CLEAN EnCOUNTERS®.
- General cleaning ceramic tile or porcelain tile, use CERAMICLEAN®.
Approximate Sq. Ft. Gallon (3.785 Liters) Coverage:
- Polished Marble - 2,500
- Flamed Granite - 800
- Slate - 1,600
- Limestone - 800
- Terra Cotta - 1,100
- Polished Granite - 2,400
- Agglomerates - 3,000
- Porcelain Tile - 3,000
- Terra Cotta
- Ceramic Tile
- Porcelain Tile
- Cross Cut
- Bush Hammered
- Acid and Alkali resistant
- Water based
- UV Transparent
- Substrate Penetrant
- Ideal for all textures
- Ideal for all types of stones
- UL Classified for Slip Resistance
- Provides excellent stain protection.
- Acts as an excellent grout release.
- Prevents the growth of bacteria, mold and mildew on interior and exterior stone.
- Simple to apply and user friendly.
- Helps prevent adhesion and penetration of fluids and dirt.
- Safe for contact of membranes.
SCI guarantees complete satisfaction of its products. If not completely satisfied with the performance of the product, when used as directed and the surface has been tested first, contact Stone Care International, Inc. for a refund of the purchase price or a replacement by another SCI product. Determining the suitability of the product for any intended purpose shall be solely the responsibility of the user. There are no warranties, express or implied, including those of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose which extend beyond the description on the product label.
- Inhalation: Remove affected individual from contaminated area to fresh-air. If respiratory symptoms such as difficulty in breathing continue after removal from the area, seek medical attention.
- Eye Contact: Immediately flush eyes with large quantities of water for at least 15 minutes. Holding the eyelids apart, thoroughly irrigate the entire surface of the eyes and lids. Do not apply any medicating agents except on the advice of a physician. Obtain medical attention if irritation persists or vision is affected.
- Skin Contact: Wash exposed areas with soap and water for several minutes. Remove contaminated clothing immediately.
- Ingestion: Do not induce vomiting or administer emetics. Give 2-3 glasses of water, if conscious. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Contact a poison control center for additional direction.
- Note to Physician: Detailed treatment guidelines are available from the DOW Chemical Company, MSDS Butyl Cellosolve™ Solvent (Ethylene glycol mono butyl ether). See Section 4. The DOW chemical emergency telephone number is 989-636-4400. (Treatment information is for Butyl Cellosolve™ ingredient only.)