|Stone Quest - Intensive Cleaner, 8oz|
|Stone Quest® cleans ceramic tile, marble, granite, limestone, grout, porcelain tile, terra cotta, travertine, tumbled marble, soapstone and flagstone. Stone Quest is a non-acidic formula that can be used for interior and exterior use on residential and commercial projects. It cleans stone and tile floors, walls, and countertops. It will even remove mildew stains from most stone and tile surfaces. |
Shipping Details >>|
|Total Order Amount
|$15.00 - $24.99
|$25.00 - $39.99
Review this product
Cleaning Dilution Ratios:
- Light soil (2 ounces to 1 gallon of warm water)
- Medium soil (6 ounces to 1 gallon of warm water)
- Heavy soil (10 ounces to 1 gallon of warm water)
Preparing the Surface:
- Be sure that the surface is free from loose debris and sediment.
Wet Mopping or Sponging (Smooth Surfaces):
- Dilute STONE QUEST® accordingly.
- Apply solution with a clean rayon mop or sponge mop.
- Let solution set for one minute. (On polished marble or limestone let it set for a maximum of one minute.)
- Pick up solution with a mop or wet/dry vacuum.
- Lightly rinse with MARBALEX using a clean rayon mop or sponge mop.
- Dilute STONE QUEST® at 1 ounce per quart of warm water.
- Spray onto the stone surface and let it set for two minutes. (On polished marble or limestone let it set for a maximum of one minute.)
- Wipe off with a clean soft cloth.
- Rinse with MARBALEX.
Automatic Scrubbing (Ceramic, Terra Cotta, Terrazzo, Cement):
- Dilute 2 ounces per gallon of warm water.
- Use a STONEGLIDE ALPHA Brush on smooth surfaces and a STONEGLIDE BETA Brush on rough surfaces.
- Follow all of the above procedures and increase the dilution ratio as needed.
- Never use STONE QUEST® undiluted on polished surfaces.
- Always test a small area before using to assure compatibility.
- Test Area: Apply STONE QUEST to a small area at the project site in accordance to the manufacturers directions of the bottle label. Be sure to record all the test results including coverage and stain prevention.
- Natural stone should be protected with STONE SPRAY-N-SEAL Penetrating Sealer.
- Follow the recommended SCI cleaning procedures for STONE QUEST®.
- Not for use as a daily cleaner for polished marble.
Approximate Sq. Ft. Gallon (3.785 Liters) Coverage:
- Polished Marble & Granite (Mopping) 21,000 sq ft
- Flamed Granite (Scrubbing) 7,000 sq ft
- Limestone (Intensive Cleaning w/pressure washer) 10,000 sq ft
- Terra Cotta
- Sanded Grout
- Cross Cut
- Bush Hammered
- Excellent hard water tolerance
- Penetrating Action
- Fast Acting
- Fragrance Free
- UL Classified for slip resistance
- Excellent hard water tolerance
- Safe for food handling areas
SCI guarantees complete satisfaction of its products. If not completely satisfied with the performance of the product, when used as directed and the surface has been tested first, contact Stone Care International, Inc. for a refund of the purchase price or a replacement by another SCI product. Determining the suitability of the product for any intended purpose shall be solely the responsibility of the user. There are no warranties, express or implied, including those of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose which extend beyond the description on the product label.
- Keep all chemicals out of the reach of children.
- May cause gastrointestinal, eye or skin irritation. Do not drink and avoid eye and skin contact.
- If eye contact is made, rinse with water for 15 minutes and call a physician if symptoms continue.
- If swallowed, drink 2-3 glasses of water and call a physician immediately.
- For emergencies, call 1-800-535-5053.