|Stone Spray-N-Seal XP, Gallon|
|Stone Spray-N-Seal XP is a penetrating sealer that protects the interior of extra porous stones such as fine-grained granites, limestone, slate and Sandstone. It even protects concrete and grout from staining. This below surface sealer is recommended for sealing interior and exterior applications. It bonds to the stone and repels water and oil-based contaminants from absorbing in, yet it allows the stone to breathe. |
Shipping Details >>|
|Total Order Amount
|$0.01 - $24.99
|$25.00 - $34.99
Review this product
Preparing The Surface:
- All surfaces must be clean and free from debris and remain dry for 6-12 hours before the application of STONE SPRAY N SEAL XP and remain dry for 24-48 hours after the application. 48 Hours provides the best protection.
- Floor surface temperature must be above 50 degrees F and below 90 degrees F.
Smooth Polished or Smooth Honed Surfaces - Countertops, Floors, Vanities & Walls:
*Always test first in a small area for desired results before applying to entire surface.
- Surface should be dry for 6-12 hours before sealing.
- Clean countertop surface using Marbamist or Clean EnCounters. For stone floors, clean with Marbalex. (It is safe to lightly clean the stone before sealing.)
- Cover surrounding areas that are not intended to be sealed.
- Liberally spray the entire surface until it is wet, however do not saturate the stone. (Outer edges may dry quicker.)
- When surface begins to dry within 3-5 minutes, wet the surface again with the sealer. (This will allow the sealer to properly penetrate and cure.)
- After 30 minutes, wipe off excess sealer from the surface with a clean and dry white terry cloth towel.
- If excess dries on the surface, spray more sealer onto the surface and wipe off immediately with a clean dry terry cloth towel. If excess is thick on the surface wait one minute before wiping off. For large stone floors, excess can be buffed off with a clean white buffing pad or an all cloth bonnet pad.
Floor surfaces may be walked on 4 hours after application. For best curing results, keep surface dry for 24- 48 hours after application. 48 hours will provide best protection.
- Grout must be dry for 72 hours.
- Spray Sealer on to grout completely wetting the grout.
- Wipe off excess sealer with a white terry cloth towel, 3 minutes after application.
- Install the stone with the proper setting materials and follow procedures above.
- Apply grout to the joints.
- Wipe off remaining residue with Marbalex or Marbamist.
- Seal sanded grout 72 hours after curing.
Care & Maintenance:
- General cleaning of floor surfaces use MARBALEX, and MARBAMIST or CLEAN EnCOUNTERS for cleaning countertops, vanities and walls.
- Always test a small area before using to determine if the product is applicable.
- All stains, moisture, and dirt must be removed prior to the sealer application and must remain dry 24-48 hours after application.
- The surface must be completely dry before applying to the surface.
- Allow four hours after the application before walking on the surface.
Approximate Sq. Ft. Gallon (3.785 Liters) Coverage:
- Polished Marble 2,600
- Flamed Granite 800
- Slate 1,600
- Limestone 700
- Terra Cotta 1,100
- Polished Granite 2,400
- Agglomerates 4,100
- Mexican Pavers 650
- Terra Cotta
- Sanded Grout
- Ceramic & Porcelain Tile
- Cross Cut
- Bush Hammered
- Sand Blasted
- Provides excellent stain protection.
- Acts as an excellent grout release.
- Prevents the growth of bacteria and mildew on interior and exterior stone.
- Simple to apply and user friendly.
- Helps prevent adhesion and penetration of fluids and dirt.
- Safe for contact of membranes.
- Safe on food-handling surfaces.
- Water based
- UV Transparent
- Acid and Alkali resistant
- Substrate Penetrant
- Ideal for all textures
- Ideal for all types of stones
- UL Classified for slip resistance
SCI guarantees complete satisfaction of its products. If not completely satisfied with the performance of the product, when used as directed and the surface has been tested first, contact Stone Care International, Inc. for a refund of the purchase price or a replacement by another SCI product. Determining the suitability of the product for any intended purpose shall be solely the responsibility of the user. There are no warranties, express or implied, including those of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose which extend beyond the description on the product label.
- For emergencies, refer to MSDS sheet and call 1-800-535-5053.
- If swallowed, drink 2 to 3 glasses of water and call a physician immediately.
- If inhalation is excessive, get person to fresh air. If unconscious, call a physician immediately.
- If contacted with eyes or skin, rinse with water for 15 minutes. Call a physician if symptoms continue.