|CLEANING: (Daily to Weekly)|
|Product: Marbalex® |
- Dry/Dust mop the floor at least twice per week.
- Pour 2 ounces of Marbalex into a clean bucket of water.
(Be sure that the bucket has been thoroughly cleaned out if it has been used before with another cleaner.)
- With a clean rayon or sponge mop, gently mop the Marbalex on to the floor surface without making large puddles.
- Let the surface dry. There is no rinsing required.
|SEALING: (Every 1-2 years)|
|Product: Stone Spray-N-Seal®|
- Test a small area for desired results before applying to entire surface. Remove any topical waxes or stains before sealing.
- Surface should be dry for 6-12 hours before sealing.
- Clean countertops with Marbamist or Clean EnCounters. For floors, use Marbalex. (It is safe to lightly clean the stone before sealing.)
- Cover surrounding areas that are not intended to be sealed.
- Liberally spray the entire surface until it is wet. (Outer edges may dry quicker.)
- When surface begins to dry within 3-5 minutes, wet the surface again with the sealer. (This will allow the sealer to properly penetrate and cure.)
- After 30 minutes, wipe off excess sealer from the surface with a clean and dry white terry cloth towel.
- If excess dries on the surface, spray more sealer onto the surface and wipe off immediately.
|POLISHING MARBLE FLOORS: (If Necessary)|
|Product: Marbacream® |
*Complete small areas no more than six square feet at a time.*
- Remove any abrasive debris from the surface.
- Apply clean water to the surface first.
- Shake the bottle until the product thickens.
- Apply the Marbacream to the surface and beginning buffing it in with a red or hogs-hair buffing pad. (This can be done by hand or with an orbital floor buffing machine.)
- Remove the Marbacream once the polish has been achieved by rinsing thoroughly with Marbalex.
- Wipe off the haze with a clean, dry and white terry cloth towel.