Disinfecting Bathroom Floors
|SEALING: (Every 1-2 years)|
|Product: Stone Spray-N-Seal®|
*You can also apply the Stone Spray-N-Seal® to the grout to prevent dirt from penetrating into the grout.
- Surface must be dry for 6-12 Hours.
- Clean floors with Marbalex®.
- Cover surrounding areas that are not intended to be sealed.
- Liberally spray the surface until it is wet.
- When the surface begins to dry within 3-5 minutes, wet the surface again with the sealer.
- After 30 minutes, wipe off any excess sealer with a clean and dry white terry cloth.
|DISINFECTING: (Daily to Weekly)|
- Dry/dust mop the floor at least twice per week.
- Pour 1 ounce of Counterrific per gallon of water into a clean bucket of water.
Be sure that the bucket has been thoroughly cleaned out if it has been used before with another cleaner.
- With a clean rayon of sponge mop, gently mop Counterrific on to the floor surface without making large puddles.
- Let the surface dry. There is no rinsing required.
|POLISHING MARBLE FLOORS: (If Necessary)|
|Product: Marbacream® |
*Complete small areas no more than six square feet at a time.*
- Remove any abrasive debris from the surface.
- Apply clean water to the surface first.
- Shake the bottle until the product thickens.
- Apply the Marbacream to the surface and beginning buffing it in with a red or hogs-hair buffing pad. (This can be done by hand or with an orbital floor buffing machine.)
- Remove the Marbacream once the polish has been achieved by rinsing thoroughly with Marbalex.
- Wipe off the haze with a clean, dry and white terry cloth towel.