Granite & Stone Sealer Pour
Protect your stone surfaces from water and stains.
- Protects natural stone surfaces from water and staining
- Safe to use on food contact surfaces
- Does not leave residue or streak marks
- Thoroughly clean surface with Stone Care International® Granite & Stone Daily Cleaner or Marble Daily Cleaner before sealing.
- When surface is clean and completely dry, test Stone Care International® Granite & Stone Sealer in an inconspicuous area before use. Always use in a well-ventilated area.
- Liberally apply to the entire surface until it is evenly wet. If sealer is absorbed immediately, apply another application to the surface.
- Allow sealer to penetrate the surface for 5 minutes.
- Wipe excess sealer from surface with a clean cotton cloth. If excess sealer dries on the surface, apply more sealer and wipe off immediately with a clean cotton cloth.
- Allow sealer to cure 4–6 hours before using surface. Keep surface dry and free from substances that could stain for 24 hours.
- For extra protection, apply a second coat.
Reseal stone every 6–12 months or as needed. To test, pour water (about 3 inches in diameter) on the surface in several locations and let it sit for 30 minutes. If you see a dark mark or ring
Can you use this product on concrete?
Yes, this can be used on a concrete counter top. Concrete is usually very porous so you may want to apply more than one application of sealer.
Is this an impregnating sealer?
Yes, this is an impregnating sealer.