Granite & Stone Sealer Spray
- Thoroughly clean surface with Stone Care International® Granite & Stone Daily Cleaner or Marble Daily Cleaner before sealing.
- When surface is clean and completely dry, test Stone Care International® Granite & Stone Sealer in an inconspicuous area before use. Always use in a well-ventilated area.
- Spray the entire surface until it is evenly wet. If sealer is absorbed immediately, apply another application to the surface.
- Allow sealer to penetrate the surface for 5 minutes.
- Wipe excess sealer from surface with a clean cotton cloth. If excess sealer dries on the surface, spray more sealer and wipe off immediately with a clean cotton cloth.
- Allow sealer to cure 4–6 hours before using surface. Keep surface dry and free from substances that could stain for 24 hours.
- For extra protection, apply a second coat.
Reseal stone every 6–12 months or as needed. To test, pour water (about 3 inches in diameter) on the surface in several locations and let it sit for 30 minutes. If you see a dark mark or ring
Will this seal Quartz countertops?
Quartz is a non-porous surface that does not require to be sealed.
How long does the sealer have to remain on the aggregate?
After following the listed instructions on the bottle, once excess sealer has been wiped the surface will need to cure for a full 24 hours before the countertop can be used, anything placed back on it, or any other cleaners or polishes used on it.
My sprayer is not working what can I do to get it to work?
Slowly pull the trigger all the way back then release. This may take 5-10 times in a row slowly (without force) to get the sprayer to work. If you are still having trouble please reach out to our customer service team.