Granite & Stone Stain Remover - Ready to Use
Lifts and removes stains from stone surfaces.
- Safely removes food, coffee, red wine, ink, mildew and oil stains
- Does not contain bleach
- No scrubbing required
- Ready-to-use, no mix formula
- Clean stained area first with Stone Care International® Granite & Stone Daily Cleaner.
- Unscrew cap to remove seal. Replace cap, flip open and pour Stone Care International Granite & Stone Stain Remover so that the entire stained area is covered with a layer of product.
- Cover the product with plastic wrap and poke a few holes to allow for air to circulate and dry the product.
- Leave in place for 24 hours or until the product has hardened.
- Then, remove the plastic wrap, gently remove the dried paste with a plastic scraper and clean the area.
For stubborn stains, repeat once or twice more as needed. Once stain is removed, reseal cleaned area with Stone Care International Granite & Stone Sealer.
Will this product remove etching?
This product does not remove etching, only staining. A stone restoration company should be contacting for removal of etching.
What is the best way to remove stains leftover from this product?
This can happen due to the stone absorbing the water in the poultice. It will take a couple of days for it to lighten up once the water has evaporated and you can seal the stone.